There’s still time to participate in the Combined Charitable Campaign.
To date, the campaign is $2,000 ahead of this point in time in 2015. Employees can help break last year’s record and hit this year’s goal of $80,000 in many ways.
The Online auction begins today.
- Employees can bid on a variety of items today through Dec. 16.
- New items will continue to be added throughout the auction. Bidders should check back often.
- Those who wish to contribute an item should contact campaign chair Chelsey Bowers.
Cutest pet contest ends Friday.
- Voting is open until 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9.
- Each vote costs $1. Individuals can vote multiple times.
- “Contestant” photos are available online and at designated regional campus locations.
- Anyone who submitted a pet for the contest must send their $5 cash or check entry fee (per pet) to Chelsey Bowers via internal mail.
Pledging is still open!
- Pledges will be accepted through Dec. 20 via the pledge forms sent to employee mailboxes.
- The pledge book and donation forms can also be found online.
- Pledging is also available online (user name will be your full college email and password will be employee ID).
- This campaign does not automatically renew pledges each year, so you must make a pledge each year via online or a paper pledge form.
Reminder: To access documents and information on SharePoint, employees must enter using his or her college email as a username, along with their college network password.
Published December 5, 2016. Updated December 7, 2016.