On Friday, March 10, most Student Development and Success service units will be closed for services from 12-4:30 p.m. Madison College will reduce service hours during spring break, March 13-17. Hours of service will be from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Services affected include:
- Advising and Transfer Services
- Career and Employment Services
- Counseling Services
- Dean of Students Office
- Disability Resources Services
- Enrollment Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Retention and Student Services
- Student Development Center
- TRiO Student Support
- Veteran Support Services
- Veterans Benefits
After the spring break recess, classes resume on Monday, March 20 and continuing student registration begins Wednesday, March 29.
Published March 6, 2017.