The Web Strategy Group rolls out updates to madisoncollege.edu., Tuesday, Aug. 6.
Visit the beta site to view the updates and provide feedback.
- Navigation-The navigation update allows for a wider page size, call-to-actions in the header, more defined main navigation and a simplified page navigation
- Call-to-actions (apply, register, visit, request info)-Call-to-actions are more prominent with icons and color updates. The left-hand column features only call-to-actions to reduce visual clutter
- Contact information-Contact information appears at the bottom of the page with a more consistent format. Only one contact department appears on a page
- Mobile experience-The updated mobile experience optimizes screen space on small devices and simplifies navigation.
Additional updates include:
- Larger image carousel with more defined action on homepage.
- Public newsroom where featured stories, news releases, media stories and announcements appear.
- Careers, Programs and Classes page integrates areas of study as recommended by the CT3 Admissions working group.
- Continuing Education pages have an updated look.
Contact the Web Strategy Group with questions.
Published July 15, 2019.
Updated July 24, 2019.