DATE: May 6, 2019
TO: All Employees (does not apply to contingent workers)
FROM: Rosemary Buschhaus, Associate Vice President, Human Resources Department
SUBJECT: Workday Recruiting – New Job Application Process
As a result of modernizing our hiring system, the Human Resources Department is pleased to announce a streamlined and efficient process that greatly eases applying for jobs at Madison College. Workday Recruiting goes live on May 15, and allows for direct integration with our current Workday system, creating much-needed efficiencies.
How does this impact me?
- Employees interested in applying for posted jobs can do so directly through the “Career” worklet in Workday by simply clicking on the Apply button.
- If a Professional Profile has been completed/updated in advance, information regarding work experience and skills is factored in as part of the application.
- Resumes can also be attached to an application.
Hiring Process Highlights:
- Job requisitions flow directly into job postings
- Workday’s Guided Tour feature provides users with onscreen interactive guides through the process in real time
- Interview teams have access to candidate resumes online in Workday
- Hiring managers have access to review candidates as soon as they apply
- Candidate offer letters and contracts are issued and signed digitally through Workday
- Improved reporting and analytics
Faculty & Staff Highlights:
- Updated job aids will be available on the Workday Training and Resources web page
- Apply for jobs through Workday on our internal jobs site
- Review and update your education and experience in Workday’s Career Page Profile
- Refer individuals to a job posting easily from your home page in Workday
Watch for more information in Matters. Job aids will be available at Go Live. Additional drop-in training sessions are going to be available during the next few months.