The Organizational Excellence team is excited to announce that the 2020/21 Unit Planning cycle will begin on Feb. 4, 2019. In addition to planning for 2020-21, this year we will be assessing progress made on goals identified in 2019/20 unit plans.
The Organizational Excellence team will be conducting training and drop-in sessions over the next few weeks. These training sessions are open to all unit planners and anyone else involved in the planning process. If you are new to unit planning, it is important that you attend one of the sessions listed below.
Training session (demo of the tool):
1. Tuesday, Jan. 22, 9–10 a.m. Room B3230
2. Thursday, Jan. 24, 1–2 p.m. Room B3230
3. Friday, Feb. 1, 9–10 a.m. Room B3230
Drop-in sessions (1:1 assistance):
1. Wednesday, Feb. 20, 10–11 a.m. Room B3230
2. Thursday, Feb. 28, 2–3 p.m. Room B3230
3. Monday, March 4, 2–3 p.m. Room B3230
4. Thursday, April 11, 1–2 p.m. Room B3230
Published January 14, 2019. Updated February 6, 2019.