We all play a role in ensuring our students continue to enroll in classes at the college. Enrollment Services has heard many of you ask, “How can I help?” One of the best ways to help is to offer our students a consistent registration experience across the college.
To this end, we created a web page as a resource available 24/7 that offers transparency in how we are communicating registration timelines, tools and support to our students, as well as a toolkit for staff and faculty who want to proactively support students during the registration process.
Visit the Continuing Program Student (CPS) Registration Campaign web page found on the faculty/staff intranet.
You will find the following resources:
- Copy of the Student Communication Plan for fall 2018 Registration
- Access to the Enrollment Services Blog. Receive copies of communications your students are receiving
- Blackboard announcement templates for faculty to easily add to their classes
- Videos and printable guides to registration-related tools
- Sample communications displaying the design of the campaign
Be sure to check it out and spread the word, so we can better serve our students during registration.
If you have feedback or ideas for this web page, please email Nicole Miller.
Published March 5, 2018.