The annual open enrollment period for 2020 runs Friday, Nov. 1–Friday, Nov. 15. During open enrollment employees can enroll or remove dependents from insurance plans without a life or qualifying event.
What should employees do now?
- All employees should review and update their contact and dependent information in Workday
- Any address changes must be made by Monday, Oct. 14. This ensures that informational packets will reach the proper home address
- Madison College mails the packets in late October
- Also Review and update emergency contacts
What should employees consider for open enrollment?
- During open enrollment, employees will need to review their current health, dental and vision insurance coverage. Employees must also confirm their enrollment, waive coverage or select an alternate carrier for health insurance.
- Employees must also (re)enroll in the health care and or dependent care flexible spending account (FSA) to participate in 2020.
- During open enrollment, part-time PSRP employees will need to review their current vision insurance coverage, confirm their enrollment, select a different plan or waive coverage.
- Part-time PSRP employees must enroll for the dependent care flexible spending account (FSA) to participate in 2020.
Additional information is coming shortly.
Please visit this page for more information.
Published October 9, 2019.