Throughout the semester CETL will host several open houses focused on the part-time faculty portfolio process. These information sessions include:
- Learning about the PT Faculty Portfolio Process
- Using Blackboard's portfolio tool and getting started creating a portfolio
- Evaluating and refining a portfolio to make it ready for review
- Navigating the review process
The sessions are offered on the following dates, times and locations:
- Wednesday, Sept. 25, Room B3230, 6 p.m., Truax campus
- Wednesday, Oct. 23, Room 103B, 6 p.m., Portage campus
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, Room 139, 6 p.m., Fort Atkinson campus
- Wednesday, Dec. 4, Room B3230, 6 p.m., Truax campus
CETL will add additional sessions as time allows.
Published September 16, 2019.