There’s still time to elect Unum voluntary benefit plans for 2019.
The annual open enrollment period for 2019 health, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts ended on Thursday, Nov. 15. However, Madison College and Unum have agreed to extend the guaranteed issue open enrollment period for the Unum voluntary benefit plans until Monday, Dec. 31.
- Full-time employees and administrators, part-time PSRPs, part-time faculty and casual employees (as well as their spouses and children) are eligible for these voluntary plans.
- Employees may elect any or all of three new voluntary plans offered through Unum. These plans provide benefits in the case of critical illness and/or accidents, as well as a whole life insurance with a long-term care rider.
- For more information and/or to enroll online, please go to EnrollVB.com/Madisoncollege. EnrollVB is handling the enrollment for the Unum products.
- Call EnrollVB with questions or for assistance with enrolling at 1-877-454-3001.
- For more Unum informational flyers, visit the Madison College Benefits Unum webpage.
Unum will direct-bill for these plans so have a credit or debit card ready when you enroll. People can keep these plans even if they leave Madison College employment.
Please contact EnrollVB or HR Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Published December 5, 2018.