Registration for the Process Improvement Applied Training summer series is open to staff, faculty and administrators. This series is an introduction to and application of continuous improvement concepts and Lean tools.
The goal is to empower employees with tools and techniques to improve how we accomplish our work at Madison College.
Training dates (six sessions in series): Tuesdays 9-11 a.m.
- June 12 - Your manager is also required to attend the first hour.
- June 19
- June 26
- July 17
- July 24
- July 31
- Aug. 16 - Graduation from 9-10:30 a.m.
You will apply concepts to an actual project and see real results. Help will be provided – from selecting an appropriate project to individual coaching throughout the project life cycle (even after the training is completed). Visit the SharePoint site for more details and to register.
Keep in mind:
- Registration is open until Friday, May 25.
- You will receive a short pre-work PowerPoint after you register.
- A meeting is required before the training with the facilitator and your manager to choose a project (the pre-work PowerPoint explains this).
Questions? Contact Kristin Polywacz for more information.
Published May 16, 2018.