The Blackboard Mentors and the Focus on Focus Team will be available for help with Blackboard. If you need help setting up classes for next semester or you are interested in learning some new features you haven’t used before, stop into CETL for some on-on-one assistance. No appointment is needed.
Times and locations:
- Monday, Dec. 11, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in CETL
- Tuesday, Dec. 12, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in CETL
- Tuesday, Dec. 12, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in the Protective Services Building- Room TBD
- Wednesday, Dec. 13, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in CETL
- Wednesday, Dec. 13, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in the Health Education Building-Room 218
- Thursday, Dec. 14, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in CETL
There is also support available via Blackboard Collaborate. Call CETL for the link to connect to live support.
Can't make it to campus or you have questions? For phone support Call CETL at 608-246-6646.
Published December 6, 2017. Updated December 8, 2017.