Changes made to the Madison College Shuttle schedule will go into effect Monday, March 20:
- There will no longer be shuttle stops at the following Neighborhood Centers: Bridge Lake Point Waunona, Badger Rock and Boys and Girls Club. Ridership was almost non-existent.
- There will be direct, non-stop service back-and-forth between the West campus and Downtown Education Center.
- There will be direct, non-stop service back-and-forth between the South campus and Downtown Education Center.
- There will be an "as needed" service from the South campus to the West campus.
- Students at South, who need to go to the Badger Rock Neighborhood Center or the Boys and Girls Club in Fitchburg, may ask the driver to drop them off at either of those centers.
For a more detailed schedule, click here.
Changes have been made to the schedule mid-semester to better utilize resources and serve students. The Shuttle service staff apologizes for any inconvenience.
Please provide feedback about the Shuttle service to your Madison College Student Senate at 608-246-6107.
Published March 20, 2017. Updated April 6, 2017.