If your car is having any of the problems listed below, bring it to one of the automotive classes at the college. The students will service as many vehicles as time permits.
Automotive Accessories classes are interested in vehicles that are experiencing problems such as:
- Power windows, door locks or power seats not working
- Cruise control, wipers or lighting issues
- Air bag light on
- Blower motor making noise or inoperative
Contact Jim Capacio for possible consideration.
Automotive Driveability classes are looking for vehicles that are experiencing problems such as:
- Check engine light (service engine soon light) illuminated
- Poor acceleration
- Rough idle
- Hard starting
- Other engine running problems
Service Repair Procedures classes can perform services such as:
- Oil changes
- Transmission services
- Coolant flushes
- Other repairs that coincide with the curriculum
When you email any of the instructors, please include the following information:
- Name/contact info and the best way to reach you (email or cell)
- Vehicle: year, make and model
You can also find a work request form available in the auto parts store in room D1501 or as a printable PDF.
Published February 10, 2017. Updated February 24, 2017.