Madison College staff members recently completed a development program through the Wisconsin Leadership Development Institute (WLDI). WLDI is a yearlong program and it is designed by The Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS). The goal of the institute is to develop leaders in all areas of technical college leadership, increase diversity of leaders across all management levels and foster interaction with other WTCS leaders through collaborative experiences and practicum opportunities with a college mentor.
WLDI Foundations graduates are listed below:
· Ashley Bauer, program research coordinator
· Joshua Cotillier, manager, Risk Management/Health & Safety
· Cindy Dallmann, manager, School Operations
· Christa Duren, academic services liaison
· Zong Her, manager, Institutional Research & Effectiveness
· Kendricks Hooker, interim dean, School of Health Education
· Kate Jochimsen, director, Employee Relations
· Jose Luna, academic advisor
· Maria McClellan, manager, Campus Operations-Fort Atkinson
· Thomas Sornson, virtualization architect
· Joe Steffen, deputy director, Public Safety
· Masaya Xiong, student support advisor-internship advisor
WLDI Advanced program graduates are listed below:
· Kathy Spada, associate dean School of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology.
· Marsha Tweedy, associate dean School of Business and Applied Arts
The WLDI foundation graduation was on June 7 and the advanced program graduation was on June 6.
Published June 10, 2019.